Monday, April 21, 2014

Wrist/Forearm Tattoos?




PixieWings


Ok, so I have butterflies of my left wrist/forearm (More than the wrist, but not the whole forearm). Next week, I'm going to be getting a tattoo of a fairy of my right wrist/forearm (it's already drawn out and everything...I love it!). I just had a few questions though:
1) I'm going to become a Vet Tech. The animal hospital I work at now...EVERYONE has tattoos. But, I plan to relocate in the future (from NY to CO). So, I was wondering if I would have trouble getting hired because of my tattoos.
2) What do you think of girls with wrist/forearm tattoos?
3) And last, what do you think of my idea (the butterflies on one arm and the fairy on the other)?



Answer
1. You don't get hired because of your tattoos, it's your skills and personality that should matter. But there are some people that look down on tattoos. If it's a fancy cooperate job then you may be asked to keep it covered. Some places would ask to keep any tats that may be seen as offensive covered. It depends on where and what field you chose to work in. You may want to keep them covered during the interview and ask about their policies on tattoos.
2. I'm not a man, a girl with tattoos is a girl with tattoos unless I know them well. Tattoos are a personal taste thing, some people like them some don't.
3. Not what I would chose but sounds like a cool idea.

what do u think of this tattoo?

Q. i want a tattoo on my inner forearm and i want it to say vita pulchra est (latin for life is beautiful) with a small blue butterfly beside it
please tell me what u think, my friends think its a dumb idea cause im not even latin..


Answer
You friends are idiots. It would make a beautiful tattoo. People get latin tattoos every day.

You wont have any room next to the saying for a decent butterfly. Place the butterfly above the words and it will look perfect. Just make sure that the width of the butterfly is the the same width as your forearm or it wont look right. If you do it right, it should look fabulous.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Wrist/Forearm Tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment