Thursday, April 24, 2014

Halloween Help!? Please answer this!?




ashleigh.


I would like to be a fairy for Halloween. I want to do something extravagant. I want to be something like a neon fairy. (Neon Pink Tights, Blue or Purple Tutu, and Blue or Purple wings.) My idea was to choose one color tutu then the opposite color wings.
Questions:
Do you think all different colors on a fairy would look good?
What kind of makeup would I wear?
What designs would I paint on my face?

Any other ideas you have feel free to tell me, I want to look amazing.
Provide links if possible.
I don't know what shoes to wear either.
I have black heels, multi colored (purple pink and white) heels, and others. I have gold flats green flats purple striped flats etc.



Answer
if i were you i'd wear a simple neon dress, neon pink or navy blue tights, some homemade wings (you will need cardboard, paint, and glitter glue), green flats and for makeup/ accessories use stick-on body gems, temporary butterfly tattoos, face glitter, purple or pink eye shadow, pink lipstick (or lip gloss), and of course you HAVE to have a wand (make it with a stick of bamboo then cut a star out of cardboard, paint it gold or yellow and add glitter glue and put it on the stick with craft glue (or, if possible, clear gel-like glue (works real well)

halloween costume help?




=]


im being a butterfly and i already have the wings but im not sure what clothes to wear and what accessories to usee.
i have an ideas but i want to look really cutee
thankss<3



Answer
Ad different color glitter to your face or shimmery shadows (M.A.C. has some really awesome ones you can keep and use after halloween) you can get those cute glitter sets at any halloween store or walmart, target etc. Make antennae out of a headband and pipecleaners, just add pompom balls at the top, preferrabley glitter ones. Wear really bright fake eyelashes, carry a flower around. As far as clothes, I would just wear an outfit that matches your wings and black tights. But if you really want your wings and face to stand out I would wear all black.

have fun!

Edit: I have a friend who drew butterflies on her cheeks. If you cant draw then just buy some butterfly tattoos.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Halloween Help!? Please answer this!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment