Sunday, April 20, 2014

Free tattoo behind my ear?

Q. So i know this place that does free promotional tattoos the size of a quarter and I'm going to go next week. I want to know...what should i get? Plus don't feed me this bs about "oh don't get it. you'll regret it!" And should i trust a place that gives free tats? I mean a lot of places do it for promotional value. But have you gotten one?
OK ill say it again...a lot of places do it. Does not mean they are grimy..


Answer
Obviously, it's strange how their even handing out free tattoo's. Someone I knew once got one for free on their ankle, and it turns out it was infected. Now she has some weird disease that I really don't know what it is. Plus, it's not even worth it because people wont really see it behind your ear. But if you really insist and don't mind taking a risk, I say you should get a really cool small sized butterfly or something.

Tattoo ideas for BEHIND EAR?




crackalack


it'd awesome if you can show pictures of it.


Answer
You can do whatever you want, it's your body, I understand and respect that. BUT...
tattoos are supposed to mean something to you, it's there forever. So, I don't really see the point in asking people what you should put there.
Have it be something meaningful.
People are going to ask you what the tattoo means for the rest of your life, do you really want to say, "it's just a butterfly" ?
It's your choice, I hope you choose what you like :D
good luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Free tattoo behind my ear?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment