Monday, April 28, 2014

Can my tattoo be covered even though...?

Q. Sigh, so I go a tattoo when I was 16. I can here the lectures now! I am now 24 and I so regret it. It's a butterfly with tribal designs (a back tattoo) on my ANKLE. It's so dark and big though. Most people don't realize there is even a butterfly there until they look closer. The memory is also bad. But I don't know if I could even get it covered because of the size and darkness of it. I thought of trying to get it lasered and putting a new one there but I know it will cost about $300 for the laser and how ever much for the new one.

Here's a pic. Hopefully the link works.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa8/hd_chick85/Tattoo/butterflytat.jpg


Answer
I got a tattoo of a bee (it was dark...mostly all black...very little bit of yellow). It looked like a fly! It was awful. I got it covered up with a very large flower and you can't even see the old bee anymore (I also got a new and better bee above the flower..and the artist added a ladybug, too!) - http://picasaweb.google.com/debbieleebee/OldSchoolPictures#5142528527279325618

Suicide prevention/support/awareness tattoo ideas?







Okay so a few years ago I stopped a friend from committing suicide and it's affected me so much. I would tell the story but you'll all get bored and all you really need to know is its something that means a lot to me and has affected me intensely. So I've been thinking about tattoo idea that could portray my passion in helping people overcome suicidal thoughts and such but I don't know what I could do. Keep in mind I'm only 16 so I won't be getting one anytime too soon maybe a few years down the road if its something I still really want and care about. All the tattoos I've seen online are more for people who have overcome suicide for themselves, I've never self harmed or done anything of that nature to myself so it doesn't really apply to me. I just wanted to know if you have any ideas in which I could do for a tattoo? Preferably very small but It depends on the design, preferably nothing bigger than the size of say an iPhone. Something small I think looks much more classy and meaningful, oh and I would put it on my wrists though because since the prevention incident thing I said earlier I haven't been able to look at my wrists without cringing.. Please dont gove me any answers like no dont ever get a tattoo their horrible! or wait til youre older! or anything like that, i did say i would wait til im older wothout a doubt and who knows i may not even want it by then. Okay sorry of this was too long, any ideas are appreciated please and thank you!


Answer
I've heard yellow butterflies are symbolic of suicide prevention, perhaps look into that?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can my tattoo be covered even though...?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment