Monday, April 7, 2014

Why do women prefer butterfly tattoos?




warrior





Answer
I recently got a butterfly tattooed on the back of my right shoulder. I got it not because its pretty but because it means something to me. I have been through a lot of stuff and i have come out a different person for the better. The butterfly that i have for me symbolises transformation and change. It also means that i have come out stronger but still delicate like a butterfly.

In general, i think most women get butterfly's because they are feminine and pretty to look at but women get butterfly's for different reasons. :)

Hope this helps :)

What is the meaning of monarch butterfly tattoo?




31E_wife


I am wanting a tattoo of a few monarch butterflys on my upper back. But before i do i just want to make sure it doesnt have any strange meanings. Let me know what you have heard...


Answer
Butterflies symbolize femeninity so only / let me rephrase that- mostly women request a butterfly tattoo.

For me, the butterfly symbolizes a soul. Then |I looked up butterfly tattoo meaning and sur enough- a soul was listed there as one of the meanings.

|As for the monarch species - they are the most beautiful amng the butterflies.
so- the lady who sports the butterfly tattoo has a beautiful soul?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do women prefer butterfly tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment