Monday, April 28, 2014

Some butterfly tattoos?




Randommera


HI, I am going to get a butterfly tattoo on my hip/leg area, and though I do like some I have seen I haven`t fallen completely in love yet. I want several small ones flying up my leg. Any ideas? Thanks


Answer
Just be sure it's a design and location you can live with. Depending on your age you'll be looking at that tattoo for the next seventy years or more.


/

What can I add to my Butterfly tattoo?

Q. I have a butterfly tattoo on my leg and was wanting some ideas to make it really stand out, because it's so simple. . It's in the middle of my calf . Any suggestions would be great .


Answer
a swirly vine going up your leg a bit, behind the butterfly, with some leaves or something on it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Some butterfly tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment