Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tattoo cover up ideas?




kmo


I have a black cross on the lower inside of my ankle. I HATE it. I really want to have something put over it but i have no clue what to put. It is slightly large and black. HELP!

I don't even know were to start with ideas..



Answer
Considering the shape of a cross, you could possibly cover it up with a butterfly. That way, the black body of the butterfly will cover the cross and the wings will add a little something extra :)
Good luck, I hope this helps!

Tattoo cover up ideas?




Tyler


When I was 15 I was convinced to get a star tattoo on my lower hip. Needless to say, its poorly done. - hardly resembles a star and I just want it gone. Its not filled in, only a thin outline so what kind of tattoo could I do to cover it? I need ideas please, and don't go on a rant telling me to only get tattoos for a purpose. I want one and that's my purpose.


Answer
I had a ghetto home-made butterfly tattoo covered up by a blue flower.

You can put anything over it really, except a quote cuz that would look weird. I mean you could do what I did with a flower, or a hummingbird, maybe a clover or a gypsy....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo cover up ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment