Wednesday, August 7, 2013

cool tattoo to get on my back shoulder blade?

butterfly tattoo tiger face
 on Tiger Tattoos- High Quality Photos and Flash Designs of Tribal Tiger ...
butterfly tattoo tiger face image



versus92


idk what to get as a tattoo.
I dont want anything too big or colorful and i dont want a japanese symbol because thats too common for my taste. Any interesting ideas? easy points



Answer
A flower, a butterfly, a heart, a snake, a spider, a logo, some writing, a skull, a star/sun, a moon, a deer, a unicorn, some food, those strange tribal tattoo things that Mike Tyson has, a flag, a face, an eagle, a lion/tiger, some paw prints, a car/motorcycle, your name, someone else's name, a quote, some italian/latin/german/french quote, a cactus, or a leaf.

How are we supposed to know what you want?
Since it's permanent, you should decide for yourself and be 100% sure.
Good luck!

Thinking About getting a tattoo?




Brigitte L


It will be my first tattoo ... I'm thinking about getting a tiger face butterfly tattoo on the back of my left shoulder OPINIONs .??!


Answer
go for it!!! your shoulders are just about the best place to get tattoos... there tough and it dont hurt as bad...

only exception... you wont be able to see it...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: cool tattoo to get on my back shoulder blade?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment