Thursday, August 8, 2013

How many tattoos do you have?

butterfly tattoo designs on hand
 on under breast tattoos cross tattoo for men yaz l d vmeler tattoo for ...
butterfly tattoo designs on hand image



Pink


So I'm just wondering, how many tattoos do you have? Where are they? What are they of?

Thanks (;



Answer
I have 5 tattoos :)

I have my name on my lower back & a star
A swirly star design on the side of my wrist
A heart design on my left foot
A butterfly on my hand
Chinese love symbol behind my ear

x

Getting A Tattoo that symbolizes overcoming hardship.?




Random Rai


I've been looking to get a new tattoo recently, something that symbolizes overcoming hardship and struggle or strength in a hard or difficult situation. To give a background on what it should be based on roughly, it would be giving up someone you love for the greater good, self sacrifice for someone you love, having to move on, depression, inner conflict and being a slave to someone.
I want the tattoo to symbol overcoming these things and coming out a better/strong person for it. That although times were tough, all the work paid off.
Preferably not something very stereotypical or overdone.



Answer
Although the concept is simple, you can get a tattoo of a bloody hand breaking free from chains/handcuffs. This symbolizes you breaking free from all of the things you mentioned above. In the background/around the hand, you can get a couple of bright butterflies, symbolizing the better days to come and, how, despite of all the hardships you faced, you were able to discover a new found strength and a renewed sense of enlightenment. At the end of the day, however, only you can come up with a truly meaningful design. I truly hope you enjoyed my ideas. Congrats on overcoming so many things; I wish you the best, lovely!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many tattoos do you have?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment