Friday, March 14, 2014

Bible verse to go with butterfly tattoo?




joellen


Not looking for a lecture about tattoos.
I'm getting a blue butterfly on my left rib and I want to see if anyone knows a good short bible verse to go with it! No chapters just the verse.
And not looking for a lecture on how tattoos are a sin. Thanks god bless



Answer
Um tattoos aren't sins, and anyone who says otherwise is a bigoted asshole.
I don't conform to any religion, so I don't really know any bible quotes...
Might I suggest some quotes from Holocaust survivors instead?

âThou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.â â Yehuda Bauer

"Love gives us wings to soar above it all." -Sara Atzmon

âHatred is something we must fight against.â -Leslie Meisels

Oh, I suggested Holocaust quotes because the butterfly is the symbol of the Holocaust.

does it hurt to get a tattoo on your side?

Q. i was thinking about getting a butterfly tattoo on my right side, i have heard that this is one of the most painful tattoos to get. is that true? i want real answers not BS, so please if you dont know just move on, mkkay?!

thanks :))


Answer
I have a combination tribal/beautiful woman on my side. I have 17 tattoos. It was the most painful tattoo I have gotten. Mainly on the ribs themselves. So it really depends on where on your side you are talking about. Pain is only a feeling. You can choose to ignore it just like ignoring if you are happy or sad.

I always like to watch because then I am thinking, that is it? That little needle can't hurt me. Always works really well for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bible verse to go with butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment