Saturday, March 29, 2014

butterfly tattoos - meaning????




terry34por


I've seen countless women that have these butterfly tattoos on the small of their back usually or around the neck and shoulder area.

Is there any meaning to that or is it just something to look pretty?



Answer
Butterflies are extremely feminine!! And FREE!

I got my first tat a month ago and the artist was trying to talk me into a butterfly. I personally said no bc there are other meanings for it. ;}

I think for most girls it represents "girlie"! They are sooo cute too!

Tattoos???




Miss Murde


i'm gonna get a tattoo which one do u think looks better:

1. barb wire on the upper arm
2. butterfly in barb wires on the lower back
3. a chinese symbol on the back of the neck
4. a heartagram on the left shoulder
5. a heart bracelet on the foot



Answer
None of hem. I hate Tattoos on a girl. They make a girl look cheap. You are so pretty, you don't need a tattoo. But if you must No 5




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: butterfly tattoos - meaning????
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment