Thursday, March 6, 2014

Should I get a butterfly tattoo on my shoulder blade?

Q. I wanted to get one even though they are really common. To me, butterflies represent freedom and individuality. They are also one of the most beautiful creatures on Earth. I'm only 16 so I'm going to wait and see if I still want it when I'm older. But I wanted some advice first. Also, how much would it cost to get a small one?


Answer
Its your call. Just make sure it has meaning. There's nothing worse than a meaningless tattoo.

A small one would probably be around 50-75. With full coloring it might be up to 100. Every place differs though.

I'm getting a 5inch ish star with wings full coloring and its between 160-200. The artist is known for being very good and clean, so this price is on the higher side.

But why go cheap when you'll have it the rest of your life?

Shoulder tattoo?




Classic De


i was thinking of getting a tattoo that starts from the shoulder blade to about the top of my shoulder or a little bit lower

any ideas? (i.e. butterflies, starts, etc.)

pictures would be appreciated
stars*

COME ON PEOPLE THIS IS A SIMPLE QUESTION...



Answer
I just had a tattoo done a few weeks ago on my back on one side with cherry blossoms, I chose them because I would like to add to it.. If you want to keep getting tatoos I think it is best to have a piece that you can add to it and eventually it will look like a piece of art.. that's my thought anyway... getting a tatoo is your choice only and you can only decide what it the right theme for you... you can do a day / night theme so you can have both your stars and butterflies... good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get a butterfly tattoo on my shoulder blade?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment