Friday, March 14, 2014

Tattoo for wrist???????

Q. So I am getting over self harm & I want to get a tattoo on my left wrist/forearm (where I used to harm). I'm not sure what I want it to say tho. Something like "Always Remember". I think that's a good one. Whatcha think? & any ideas???

Ps. This isn't a way to hurt myself, it's a way to remind myself NOT to.

Pps. This is my 1st tattoo & most likely my last lol.


Answer
I have a tattoo on my right wrist of a butterfly. I got it as a symbol for rebirth & metamorphosis. It actually really means a lot to me. I think you have a good idea & if it's something you feel strongly about, I say go for it. :)

Nursing with Tattoos?




butterflyx


I am about to begin my CNA classes and then I am going on to Nursing. My question is, will my small butterfly on my right wrist affect my employment opportunities, or are small tattoos usually accepted?


Answer
I know an RN with tattoos all over her forearms. They look hideous but it wasn't an issue.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo for wrist???????
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment