Sunday, March 16, 2014

tattOO!..

Q. what kind of tattoo should i get?


Answer
one that you can wake up to daily and say damnn that is so awesome i love it today as much as when i got it.


i don't know you from adam so i can't suggest more than the most basic of designs

name, initials, nickname
flowers
birds
butterflies
hearts
stars
mushroom
frog
lizard
fairy
vine or henna design on foot
est (year of birth)
c'est la vie
or other fave saying

Any Good Tattoo Designs?




xoxsarahnx


Now I have never ben much of a tattoo fan. I don't have anything against them, I think they look good on other people, I could just never imagine myself with one. But the other day my boyfriend and I saw a girl with a flowery vine across the top of her thigh and he said it look good and I should get something similiar. Maybe going up my side or something. The thing is I would want it to be quite delicate, nothing big and brash, as I said tattoo's have never really been my thing. And plus I'm worried how it would look as I got older, wrinkly skin = wrinkly tattoos. And plus would it change much if I were to get pregnant? And if anyone has any designs or pics of similiar tattoos that would be great :) thanks


Answer
Visit this link and there are pics. go to the second one and you will see a really pretty vine with roses and a butterfly. i personally would like it better without the butterfly but either way it's nice and delicate. you can ask to get it with less swirls and stuff if you don't want it to be as showy.
http://www.fash4styles.com/tattoos/flower-tattoo/flower-tattoos-back-flower-tattoos/

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tattOO!..
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment