Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Where is your tattoo on your body and what is it?




Pappy_Smea





Answer
i have one on my foot its 4 stars, one on each wrist their pink stars that glow under a black light, one in the lower pelvis region its a little cartoon skull and crossbones with yellow eyes and a pink bow on its head and a pink cloud behind it, one on the left side of my back thats a shamrock on a cloud with a butterfly on it, and my big one.. a koi fish on my right side from the top of my hip to my armpit.. its not done yet tho.. my tattoo artist, which is also family is in jail!!

Tattoo fun, naming a tattoo of a girl?




Tristen


So I recently got a tattoo to add to my half sleeve. It's of a girl with the "day of the dead" features in her makeup. Under her eye she has a blue butterfly wing. I was playing around with some friends and we decided that I should give her a name.
I want something super cool and maybe a nice name with a little meaning behind it.
If you think of any, go ahead and list some name ideas. Thanks guys :)



Answer
Isabella Morte.

Means Beautiful Death




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where is your tattoo on your body and what is it?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment