Thursday, March 20, 2014

Can someone design me a butterfly tattoo?




ssara5


I want two butterflies...in like a line design with two long lines under it and three short lines. If someone could do this for me, i would love them. Ive been looking for about three months now and i cant seem to find anything at all.


Answer
I would suggest looking at the commission/request section at www.deviantart.com
You shouldn't expect someone to go out of their way to do anything beyond a simple drawing. Try looking on there and you might get lucky. Maybe offer 5/10 dollars and you may get a few hits. (paypal?)

Good luck

Tribal butterfly tattoo Designs - any cool ones?

Q. Hey all. I am planning to get a butterfly tattoo. preferably something that looks fierce but it must be tribal.

I dont want people to say hey what a cute tattoo but wow, you are fierce eh.... hehe.

So, anyone has any nice ones?


Answer
Fierce? Honestly, it depends on your individual as well. If you act all cute and stuffs, a tattoo won't make a difference.

But if you were to dress like a samurai, damn even I would be scared of you lol.

Anyway most tribal tattoo are simple and yeah mostly people won't say they're CUTE compared to butterflies and stars.

You won't go wrong.

Here are some cool ones you might like... But hey, if I were you, I would go for dragon tattoos. They are way fiercer lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone design me a butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment