Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tattoo idea? (including pictures)?




TumbleBee5


i really want to get a tattoo of a paw print with the face of a tiger in it (with colors fading in it)
kinda like this:
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc155/hyper_gymnast/TATTOO.jpg
but more with this face:
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc155/hyper_gymnast/TATTOOO.jpg
and in possibly the shape of this paw print:
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc155/hyper_gymnast/TATTOOOOOOOO.jpg

please give me your thoughts on the idea and also good places for it to go.
i was thinking in the middle of my upper back (sorta closer to my neck)

your opinions would really help! thanks!



Answer
Hi there!
I'm pretty young... but all my life I've been thinking to get a tattoo. I know exactly what it would look like, designs, shape, where to put it and even the pattern of it [w/ words etc.]... I started imagining when I was a little girl. This tattoo in my head is dedicated to a person I will know forever, for the rest of my life... my parents. I have a special age in my mind, 22... I want to get this tattoo at 22. If you are to ask a question, especially YahooAnswers [which has very, unlikeable, opinionated people] then the tattoo might not be suitable for you. You should think of this tattoo for the rest of your life. You have to bare with it until the day you die. You must live with this tattoo. If you really want a tattoo, you should NOT ask this website for suggestions. I can tell you are a very creative person... and in fact, I have somewhat of a feeling that this tattoo represents your strength [The Tiger represents power], and you want to permanently ink that on you. Please tattoo something you KNOW, deep down in your heart. If what I say is right, meaning the part about Strength... then I feel you should do it. If you want my idea/advice then I shall help you, but I would not be unhappy if you decide to not listen to me or anyone on here [actually I would be very proud]. A tattoo should be your idea... but judging form this; you seem to have a good idea. Now, what I think:
You should definitely do something similar to the first pic [http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc155/hyper_gymnast/TATTOO.jpg]; the shape of that tattoo is beautiful. It represents the spirit to go on. And I like your idea about the fading tiger, that is stunning. If you could do a fading tiger [tiger like the 2nd picture http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc155/hyper_gymnast/TATTOOO.jpg] in the shape of a butterfly, rather than a paw print... that would be fantastic and gorgeous. I like your tattoo selection and the place you want to put it at. Upper back's are great, like on the right side of it. The fact that it's close to your neck, is pretty smart, because you can chose to hide it with your hair if you like [but then again... it's a tattoo, it's not meant to be hidden]. With a placement close to neck is always good, you have the CHOICE to hide it or not. That's my opinion, I think it would suit you. I like the butterfly, tiger concept. Hope I somewhat helped you!

what can i add to my butterfly tattoo?




Jenn


I have a purple butterfly tat on my left shoulder i got 4 years ago when i was 16! dont get me wrong, i love it, but i do wish i had given a little more thought into to make it more then what it is....anybody have any ideas on what i can add on to it to make it bigger,brighter more to look at???


Answer
you could fill it in with different patterns and colors, or surround it with flowers and stars. be creative :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo idea? (including pictures)?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment