Tuesday, March 25, 2014

what do u think of this butterflies tattoo? how many sessions/hours would it take to complete?




soleila


what do u think?

how many sessions/hours would it take to complete?

how much would it cost on average?

http://i34.tinypic.com/2rhu33l.jpg



Answer
I think it looks nice on her. But it looks like a memorial tattoo to me and she probably got it because it's something personal.

It would probably be over $500 and take AT LEAST five hours to do (only judging this because of my large tattoo).

I'd print off a copy of that pic and take it into the tattoo artist you choose (THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT!!!) and ask him/her to be sure.

I think you should get something more personal though. Just getting a bunch of butterflies because you like them may not be sucha good idea. Also, do you plan to have kids? They tattoo may stretch (I don't have a "tramp stamp" but I'm not getting one because I want to have kids at some point and I don't want to ruin a tattoo).

I moved my tattoo idea to my leg instead of my lower back and I'm glad I did because I love it. Maybe getting that tattoo would look nicer on your leg and it may be a better option for you too. :)

What are the new cool tattoos for females?




Angelah


Whats everyone getting nowadays? Fairies, butterflies??
By the way...I am just curious. Just wanted to take in some ideas.



Answer
the new tattoos for females are roses on their leg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what do u think of this butterflies tattoo? how many sessions/hours would it take to complete?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment