Monday, March 10, 2014

sexy tattoo design guys only?




lolybad1


leave a link to a a sexy tattoo that u want ur girl to have not to big thoe


Answer
While the following links attract my eye:
http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/butterfly-tattoos.html
(see abdomen)
http://tattoos.lovetoknow.com/Sexy_Tattoos
(see hidden: tummy tat and lower back)
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/232063/
(see multiple attractive women with great long tattoos)
After a few seconds I want to know why they got those tattoos. If they said 'cause I thought they'd be sexy,' I'd instantly be turned off. It has to mean something to you. Tattoos are an expression of the artist who drew and colored it, and the person who the tattoo is on. The artwork becomes just ink and lines if it is meaningless.

Tattoo questions?




Sue L


I have always wanted to get a tattoo. I'm 31 now & have put it off long enough. I designed my own tat, it's a butterfly with cat eyes & I'm very proud of it, so I want to get it on my lower back, right above my butt. Does it hurt ALOT? I don't mind too much pain, but how painful is it? How much do you think it would cost to get my own design put on? Thx!


Answer
Congrats for finally getting around to it! I think your tattoo sounds very cool, you should go through with it before you get sick of thinking about it. The pain scale for tattoos usually depend on where you're getting it. Lower back dosen't hurt at all, only if the person doing it goes for a long time without stopping, then it might burn a little bit, but you can ask them to stop whenever you want if you need to take a break. I wouldn't call it pain either, more like a bit of discomfort, its doable, that explains why so many people go back to get more and more! It dosen't hurt a lot. As for getting your own design done (which is totally unique), it won't cost any extra but you should give it to the tattoo artist beforehand so they can make a stencil for you. It won't cost any extra because they will have to do out the stencil anyway but if you're going to a good place, I don't think youll find it will be any cheaper than $50. It depends on the size, he can charge you anywhere from $50 to probably $150 if it's a nice size. I have some flowers on my lower back which costed $70 and I have music notes on my collarbone which cost $60. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: sexy tattoo design guys only?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment