Thursday, March 13, 2014

wearing hair down with long veil for wedding?




xolilshort


im getting married soon and was debating about hair styles. i have a butterfly tattoo on my upper back along with a tattoo for a friend that passed on my shoulder. im thinking about getting hair extensions leaving my hair curly and down for my wedding. however i want a very long veil and dont want my hair down curly to look stupid with it. if anyone has any ideas/pics anything its appreciated :)


Answer
hey
well first of all congratulation on ur wedding! im sorry to say that i dont know the best way to do this, but i suggest u go to ur local mall and find a sylest they know how to style it with the veil trust me
pls answer mine
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An18690pkPg40wjF3C8rMQaw5HNG;_ylv=3?qid=20111120144245AAJSJSd

Why so many girls follow every trend to be "different"?




Jade


I just thought of this because my cousins and alot of my girl friends are big on following the trends. They'll get the most cliche tattoos or piercings and all want boob jobs and stuff like that. They say they do all this to be an "individual" But end up just looking like everyone else. They always try to get me to get a tattoo or piercings or try to convince me i need implants (even though i wear a low C) or cut all my long hair off and just buy extensions if i want long hair. This makes no sense to me... I love being different from everyone around me since it makes me stand out. If i did all this stuff like they do I would just blend in. So why do they always do it? Two of my friends went yesterday and got a lower back butterfly tattoo and tried to convince me to do it.. and I said no because everybody and their momma has butterfly tattoos. (I do like some tattoos however, just not for me.) I don't care that they do all of this if it makes them feel better or w/e but why do they try to get me to do it with them? Why do they always want everyone to feel insecure like they do?? What's the point?


Answer
They are all looking for attention.
They will try and convince you to do what they are doing to prove that 'everyone does it' and that they are not looking for attention nor different. Sounds like you have a head on your shoulders and won't conform to others standards....awesome!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: wearing hair down with long veil for wedding?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment