Monday, March 17, 2014

Lower Hip Tattoo?




Michele


I want a tattoo on my lower hip but i cant pick a design. any ideas on something that would look good there?


Answer
paw prints, butterfly, heart, rose, cherry, zodiac sign, chinese symbol, flower, fairy, star, etc etc. just go to a site and look up stuff for ideas.

Do you have a tattoo?




tealamarie


If so, what is it of? Descriptions:)


Answer
OK I have 5 tattoos. Libra and Leo zodiac signs on my inner wirst, Green dragon with butterfly wings on my left leg inner leg, Fairy on my lower back she is looking down missing those in my family that have past. Triple moon on my upper back for the mother, maided and coren, butterfly on my butt. I am far from being done with the tattoos. My fairy will be in a garden of flowers with dragonflies Each dragonfly will be for each person in my family that has past... I am also getting a star for each one of my kids by my triple moon.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Lower Hip Tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment