Friday, March 14, 2014

I want to get a tattoo with my kids names?




Ann D


I can't decide on a good tattoo to get with my kids names. I have 4 kids so I was thinking of a butterfly with there names around the wings or two hearts with ribbons in them. any ideas?


Answer
yes do that


.

hmm is this too corny? fpr a tattoo?




hispregnan


ok I want to get my husbands name and my babies name but above them i want it to say "your the closest to heaven that I will ever be" from the song iris
for a tattoo lol
im nto sure about the designs i want
not* im having typing issues today
it doesnt matter if we get divorced b.c its not like ican change the fact we were married



Answer
Ok.I do not agree with anyone who says you shouldn't get a tattoo.

I have a few tattoos. Every tattoo I have means something very special to me. My first one was of a butterfly on my back of my grandfather that had passed away. He always attracted butterfly's when he was outside. That's a memory I have with me at all times.

I have a browning dear and my sons name, for my oldest son. Hes a animal lover and is a hunter. I will soon be getting one for my baby boy. I have my husbands name on me, he is a big part of my life. If we ever do split then he will still be part of my life because we share both our blood in our kids.

So don't let know one else make your mind up If you want a tattoo then make sure its something that when u look at your tattoo everyday you can smile because it brings back a special memory or a face of a loved one. Your husband is someone special to you and he will always be the father of your kids. The saying you have picked out is sweet. I have to agree. While I'm here on earth my family is as close to heaven as ill get, Until god calls me home.

Hope you get something special.
Remember be proud and show Ur tattoos, You get them because you wanted them.
Ash




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to get a tattoo with my kids names?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment