Thursday, March 6, 2014

where should i put the tattoo i want.?




libby_onth


so i wasnt going to get any more tattoos. but i just realized something that is so close to my heart that i want with me forever. i already have a lower back peice, a small symbol on my ankle. and a small treble clef butterfly on my left hip. the tattoo i want is for invisible children, and the war in uganda, and also for peace in general. invisible children is so close to my heart and ive worked with them for 2 going on 3 years and just it means a ton to me. i either want the tattoo saying ... my heart is beeping. or i want the invisble children africa symbol with my heart is beeping incorporated....

but where should i put it.
my requirements are i dont want to look cluttered, i like the simple but edgy look.
i dont want aything to show in a wedding dress.


so HELP



Answer
if you want to keep it hidden with a wedding dress on you may want to go for your side. painful yes, but if you get a backless dress it won't show.
the thigh would work also.
if you get the phrase you could get the words under your left breast so it's close to your heart but noone will see it. that's a sexy spot too for a tat... look at the pic on the link. like that... so the words curve under your breast.

Do you have any Tattoos?

Q. I know alot of the answerer's are under 18 but this is for the ones over 18 also elaborate
Send me a pics of the ones on your cheeks

I'm Just Kidding
ahh I wanted to suggest somewhere
umm I have a feeling you think im gonna say one of your cheeks or forehead but im not
you could get it on your lower back or at the top of one of your breast (I am not being perverted that is where my mom has a tattoo and i think it is a good spot)
When I turn 18 I am gonna get a tattoo and then im going to partay
heather w it has been fun chating with you on my questions but my butt is starting to hurt from sitting at my pc so long so im gonna watch some tv


see ya


Answer
oohhh!!!is that all!!...uummm...ok
my 1st was a butterfly on my left cheek (yes that the one i sit on!)......
2nd was a yellow heart going through a flaming heart on my upper right thigh....large unicorn and castle scene on my right calf just it starts just above my ankle and ends mid-calf...my last (of which my sis hasa matching on in different colors)...is amy brown fairy...the bubble rider..with some modifications......how's that for elaboration

EDIT= PERVERT!! ....LoL.....(and besides that would be illegal..you're under age!)...i want the leaf village symbol ..but i can't decide where to put it ..LoL...and please no suggestions!

EDIT2= OMG (now i know i'm bored..LoL) ...OK ..where (as if i don't know already)

edit3= was thinking more like other shoulder...and i thought you'd say the other butt cheek..LoL...breast no good....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where should i put the tattoo i want.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment