Friday, March 28, 2014

i need inner wrist henna tattoo ideas ?

Q. i need cute , girly inner wrist henna tattoo designs , you can post links


Answer
Go to Flickr and search under "henna" or "mehndi" for some amazing (mostly traditional) designs. Specify the wrist if you want, but designs are versatile and can be put anywhere. If you aren't into traditional designs, just pick a theme you like and do a Google image search (e.g. Stars or butterflies or whatever). The easiest designs to replicate will be those classified as "clip art" or "line drawing"... after typing your subject into the search field on the main Google page and clicking the "Images" link (top left of the window) you'll be able to specify this type of image via the menu on the left. Better yet, search for the subject you want plus the word henna or mehndi (e.g. "henna star" or "mehndi butterfly"). Good luck!

Help with my tattoo design! Beautiful Soul?




Nicollette


So I defiantly want to get the words Beautiful Soul tattooed on me, and I am looking forward to it being my first tattoo. I have already picked out the font but I want a little detail to it, instead of just words. But what goes with that phrase? I was thinking maybe 3 little silhouettes of birds in black, or maybe butterflies? I am really clueless as to what to do. Can anyone give me some good ideas or opinions? And also would it be stupid on my foot? Or should I get it on my wrist?


Answer
butterflies sound cute, or hearts... or you could get the chinese symbol for beautifulunderneath the words... http://www.chinese-symbols.com/b-chinese-symbol-for-beautiful




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i need inner wrist henna tattoo ideas ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment