Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What do you think about this tattoo?




Hail


I would like to have a full back piece done. I was thinking about getting big vibrant Butterfly Wings, kinda like angel wings are done, and the rest of my back done in small solid black stars. I would like the stars to be 1 to 2 inches wide and tall. I know that this would be very painful, and would take some time. How do you think it would look? I know how you're probably thinking that I'm just picking stars for no reason, but I have reason. Reason for stars: I spent my entire summer every night sneaking out to see my girlfriend, and we would always just stand and count the stars and watch them. Reason for butterfly wings: I've always wanted to be free, and I love to just watch the butterflies fly around. Tell me what you think. :)


Answer
i think its very common 4 a gurl to have stars and butterfly wings tat'd on her but in a sense unique due to ur reasoning.....( ima guy ....and i think ur reasonin behind the tattoos r soo beautiful and the symbolize the absolute pure definition of love...) btw the black stars would b a nice touch

I would like to get a rose tattoo on my lower back but...?




Due Novemb


Everyone keeps telling me its called a tramp stamp. I want just a small rose on my lower back on the right side. The only person who would see it is my future husband.

Do you think it will look bad, in your opinion?



Answer
Tramp stamps are usually in the center of the lower back, but yeah, most people will see that rose and instantly think tramp stamp (tribal roses or butterflies are like the definition of tramp stamp). Yes, other people will probably see it at some point, unless you plan on never wearing a bathing suit or bending over in public.

If you want a tattoo there, fine but pick something more original and you can probably avoid that remark.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think about this tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment