Wednesday, March 12, 2014

MOVIE HELP...TELL ME WHAT MOVIES I SHOULD WATCH!!?




UGM


So I've seen tons of movies. It feels like I've seen every movie ever made. I need help finding something good to watch. I'm 20 years old but I've grown up watching classical movies to present day productions. I like all movie genre's from all era's. If you could give me a list of movies to watch or just your favorite must see movie then please do....and if your asking what interests me....my favorite movies are, the wackness, red cliff, the good shepard, the girl with the dragon tattoo (original), city of god, Insidious, Charlie Bartlett, Shrink, RocknRolla, The Lion King, Hercules (disney), Ben Hur, 13 Assassins, The Last Starfighter, Brewster's Million, The Ultimate Gift, Zombie Land, The Butterfly Effect, True Lies....my favorite tv shows are, Shameless, Chuck, Archer, The Black Donnely's, and my favorite- ROME. hope this helps you out on what you'd think i'd like. Thanks.


Answer
here's my list of favorite movies and i hope you'll find some of these worth watching:

Babel,
Slumdog Millionaire,
Blood Diamond,
Incendies,
Animal Kingdom,
Persepolis,
Ytu Mama Tambien

what is the point of the butterfly in the movie i am legend?




me m


what is the significance. i dont get it


Answer
Butterflies show up in a number of places in the movie. The first butterfly is when Neville's daughter Marley forms one with her hands as the family drives to the helicopter to get out of Manhattan. She says something like "Remember the butterfly, Daddy." A bit later, Sam is chasing a butterfly in the field where Neville is picking corn, and Neville drives by a faded sign that features a butterfly and the logo: God still loves you. Towards the end of the movie, some people see a butterfly shape in the cracked Plexiglas when the Alpha male keeps butting his head against it and/or a butterfly smeared on the Plexiglas with the Alpha male's blood. Neville then looks at Anna's neck and sees a butterfly tattooed on it, remembers Marley's words, and decides that it's a sign from God.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: MOVIE HELP...TELL ME WHAT MOVIES I SHOULD WATCH!!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment