Monday, March 31, 2014

Tattoo designs...................?




Bekah! (:


I want to create a new tattoo. Unique.

It's going to go from just below my ribs, down to the edge of my jeans! ^_^

It's 13cm.

So, I want some vague ideas I could build on..

I've got a few months or so, before I plan on getting the tattoo. :P

So, it can be colour or black, it doesn't bother me...

But I want it to be unique... ^_^

Feel free to ask questions/for information.
It doesn't HAVE to be that big, obviously. I'm not bothered.

And as for the pain, I have a tattoo on my hip, and I dealt with that well ^^

Soo, yeah.
BTW, the tattoo I currently have, is on my right hip, this new one is going on the left side. :P
I was just asking for vague ideas. o_o



Answer
you are not going to find unique tattoos on Yahoo Answers
and it's my opinion that if you have to ask other people what you should get, you shouldn't be getting a tattoo

as for the pain, I'm not saying you can't take it....but rib tattoo pain is a special kind of beast.


good luck with whatever YOU decide on


Update:
I understand what you're asking for
and I think it's ridiculous
regardless, I should have at least answered your question, so here it goes:
get a random pattern of hearts, stars, butterflies, asian symbols, tribal, flowers, and maybe a music note or two.

Tattoo Design help?




AHHHHhhhhh


I am looking for a any suggestions on a "soft" tattoo. Kind of like a in memory of my mother type. I have several ideas, in my head, but, they are not unique. I want it to be personable and from the heart, therefore I want it to be with a butterfly, fairy or angel and flowers, which are something my mother loved. She was a devoted gardener, and loved the others I listed. Now my problem is, I can't figure out how to put the three together, that will be unique with putting her name in that design as well. I looked at several websites for any tattoo design help, but found nothing I really liked. Since I have a few tattoo's already, the only place that would be enough room for a detailed tattoo is my shoulder blade or my outer thigh. So anyone have any ideas? Thanks


Answer
How about:
The profile of a Fairy with butterfly wings & a halo, sitting on the edge of a tombstone, sadly looking down at the flower in its hands.

The tombstone would have your mother's first name, followed by the phrase "Loving Mother", then under that: the year she was born - the year she passed away.

Explain it to the Tattoo artist & he can draw up some ideas to illustrate it. Together you both can fine-tune it until it looks right to you.

I hope this helps you out a bit.

My condolences for the loss of your mother.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo designs...................?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment