Sunday, March 30, 2014

Tattoo suggestions?!?




itsaniafie


I want to get 3. One on my hand between my thumb and pointer finger, one on my foot, and one on the back of my neck. The one for my hand, im getting a butterfly, but the one for my foot and neck, i have no idea. I still have a while to think about it but do you have any suggestions?


Answer
The design possibilities are endless. I would suggest that you ask your tattoo artist to draw something custom for you. This way you have something that is original. I hope this helps. Good Luck ! and also a little warning..... getting tattooed is addicting. Just so you know. LOL

are there any artists who would like to help me draw up a tattoo? ?




Ashlee


email me and let me know, my tattoo is going to be about half my back, and dedicated to suicide prevention, i dont want anything brutal, like someone killing themselves.. id rather have something positive, and pritty, please help me out. im lookin to get it done in a couple months, and it means alot to me. thanks so much.


Answer
I have been thinking long and hard about what tattoo I would get. For many years in fact. I could ask people all day long, and at the end of the day NO ONE can design it but you. I would suggest you go to yahoo search or google search and type in (under images) individual descriptors like:

angel tattoo
sunrise tattoo
guiding light tattoo
hand tattoo(maybe of two hands joining to lift someone up)
hope tattoo
tree of life tattoo.....
what ever means a lot to you, butterflies, hearts, flowers.... and then make copies of what you liked from each one, then take that to a tattoo artist and tell him or her what you like in each photo, and then they can help you translate it into a tattoo. Not all artwork can easily be transferred into a tattoo without some tweaking. It's better if you let the artist who is doing the tattoo help you conceptualize something that you are 100% happy with. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo suggestions?!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment