Friday, March 14, 2014

Tattoo designs...................?




Bekah! (:


I want to create a new tattoo. Unique.

It's going to go from just below my ribs, down to the edge of my jeans! ^_^

It's 13cm.

So, I want some vague ideas I could build on..

I've got a few months or so, before I plan on getting the tattoo. :P

So, it can be colour or black, it doesn't bother me...

But I want it to be unique... ^_^

Feel free to ask questions/for information.
It doesn't HAVE to be that big, obviously. I'm not bothered.

And as for the pain, I have a tattoo on my hip, and I dealt with that well ^^

Soo, yeah.
BTW, the tattoo I currently have, is on my right hip, this new one is going on the left side. :P
I was just asking for vague ideas. o_o



Answer
you are not going to find unique tattoos on Yahoo Answers
and it's my opinion that if you have to ask other people what you should get, you shouldn't be getting a tattoo

as for the pain, I'm not saying you can't take it....but rib tattoo pain is a special kind of beast.


good luck with whatever YOU decide on


Update:
I understand what you're asking for
and I think it's ridiculous
regardless, I should have at least answered your question, so here it goes:
get a random pattern of hearts, stars, butterflies, asian symbols, tribal, flowers, and maybe a music note or two.

R.I.P. Dad butterfly tattoo?




ayo_san15


I want to get a black butterfly tattoo in memory of my dad
my mom and grandma both have one and inside the wings it says DAVE but you cant see it unless they tell you cause it looks like a swirly design.
I want just a basic BLACK butterfly because the night he died me and my mum saw a black butterfly land on the car window and then flutter away 5 min later he passed.we felt like it was him saying goodbye.
just plain black with dad in it somewhere
can anyone help me???



Answer
http://www.flickr.com/photos/seonaidh/488615711/

it's not difficult to see that this almost looks like it was made to have lettering fit in to the design. i think your artist could put "dad" in this easily.


i think it would be perfect to memorialize your fathers passing.
i am sorry for your loss




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo designs...................?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment