Friday, March 7, 2014

LA Ink Tattoo-Kat Von D artwork?




tasing


I was looking for the tattoo that was on the show a couple of days ago. It was of two skulls headbutting and fragments of the back skull forming a butterfly.
It was done by Kat Von D her self on a woman who also had a buddha incorporated with the tattoo..10 points to someone who can provide a link/picture :)
-if it helps the lady was a record producer or something along the lines of music.

thank you
the tattoo is neither on her website/myspace/laink tlc.com
:(



Answer
I've noticed they don't seem to put the pics up until after the season is over. You've probably got a few weeks before it shows up. If you have a myspace account and make her your buddy and la ink your buddy you get a notice when they update their pics.

Is this too many tattoos?




Meme


I want to get 3 tattoos: 1 of the christian fish symbol with a scripture written underneath on my foot, then a little butterfly on my belly button, and a reverse tramp stamp on my lower belly (above bikini line)
I also want to get my lips pierced (snake bites), my belly button pierced, i reeeeeally want to gauges my ears (but really small) and get that little piece of your ear pierced? (idk what its called :P) i think it starts w/ a T??
I also want to get my lips pierced (snake bites), my belly button pierced, i reeeeeally want to gauges my ears (but really small) and get that little piece of your ear pierced? (idk what its called :P) i think it starts w/ a T??



Answer
Nope.Have you seen Kat Von D? Now that's a lot of tattoo's!It sounds really cute the tattoo's ur gonna get! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: LA Ink Tattoo-Kat Von D artwork?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment