Saturday, March 15, 2014

People that have butterfly tattoos?




Kal Kal


For you what does your butterfly tattoo mean?

For me when I get mine, which won't be soon, it will be because of the butterfly project for cutting. So it would be good to have a permanent butterfly.
some people that I know have cut, really bad. and I have to but that's pretty much why I want the butterfly, I'm glad you guys like my idea, I've told some people about it and they just said yeah sure do whatever you want.
Oh and, I'm 15 could I get one now, or for my 16th birthday, with my parents consent?



Answer
it depends on you state's law on weather you can get a tattoo at 16. you cannot get a tattoo at 15 no matter what. i have a butterfly and the quote "alis volat propriis" its latin for she flies with her own wings. its for my best friend and her two little sisters that died in a house fire when we were in middle school. they now fly with the angles so the quote "she flies with her own wings" fits perfect and i loved how it sounded in latin. i had my best friend (who was like a sister to my friend who passed) draw some butterflies for me and the artist who did my tattoo combined the three drawings into one so it was a unique butterfly not one out of the book.

meaning of butterfly eyes tattoos?




Janice O





Answer
Why Do So Many People Get butterfly tattoos? The main reason is the human / butterfly connection that has existed for centuries and recanted in the mythologies of many ancient civilizations. It's a widely held belief that that butterflies are the physical symbols of the human soul (EYES ARE THE WINDOW OF THE SOUL) and just as the night butterfly is attracted by flame, the human soul is attracted by heavenly truths.

A butterfly tattoo on a woman usually acknowledges âwoman as the free spirit.â Like butterflies in nature, the female âblossomsâ from a girl to a woman, equipped with the gift to create and harvest new life.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: People that have butterfly tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment