Wednesday, March 19, 2014

tattoo of sons name !!?




mzchick251


i wanna get a tattoo with my sons name in it, i cant find anything i like though, can someone help me out , maybe find a picture..
his names steven if it helps :)



Answer
foot print with his name around it or in it butterfly flower

Meaningful tattoos.. ?




lilxmissxk


I have a butterfly tattoo on my right shoulder and want to adapt it. I have a son and for a while iv been tryin 2 find a meaningful tattoo with his name in it. Im into butterflies and fairies and angels n stuff and have been to see tattooists but cnt find exactly what im lookin for..not quite sur ei know myself so im asking for ideas. I would like an angel/fairy as well as my butterfly and his name n DOB in there sumwhere so any ideas/drawings welcome
thanks guys x



Answer
hmm..i have a butterfly with hearts coming from it with my daughter's name...incorporating a boy's name into angels and fairies is kinda hard..if i had a son and liked angels and fairies and stuff..i would somehow get a baby boy playing with the angels, or fairies..then put his name and D.O.B in a banner but check out BME they have all kinds of tattoos..maybe you could get an idea from there..hope this helps ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tattoo of sons name !!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment