Saturday, March 29, 2014

Foot Tattoo?




sweet_girl


I'm thinking about getting another tattoo but on my foot this time. Anyone have any ideas on what would be cute?


Answer
Butterfly....

What do you think of butterfly foot tattoo for guys?oot tatt?




Jay Nair


I have foot tattoos on both and I like it what do you think?


Answer
It's an insect. There's nothing particularly feminine or masculine about a bug. I don't understand why people think that. If the tattoo means something to you, even if it's just something you enjoy looking at, it perfectly a-ok. You said you like it and that's all that matters. I don't understand how having a tattoo of something makes you seem gay. Yes, tattoos are an expression of part of who you are, but if you have butterfly tattoos it's obviously at least a small part of you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Foot Tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment