Friday, March 14, 2014

Tattoo help!!!!?????




Nique


I'm Getting My First Tattoo On THursday!!! :) I Want To Get "Nique" On My Chest Right Above My Right Breast. I Was Wondering How Bad It Would Hurt And WoUld I Eventually Get UseTo The Pain? Should I Dot "I" With A Butterfly Or A Rose? And Does Color Hurt?


Answer
Alright, you need to breathe and relax.

First and foremost, you need to be more prepared than you are.
You need to know what kind of font that you want.
Here's a font generator to help you work that out:
http://www.tattoolettering.net/
You should take your time and print it out and try it in different places on your chest to see how you like it and how it works with clothing.
You need to realize that the letters can be no smaller than 1/2" to hold up well over time and not blur.
All tattoos spread a bit with time, so lines can not be too close together.
If you want color, then work out that color ahead of time and bring in an example if possible.
You need to understand that ink is injected into your skin, and while your tattoo heals (this takes a month or more), your body grows a protective layer of skin over the tattoo ink. You view the healed tattoo through this layer, like sunglasses. So how dark or light your skin is makes a difference in how the healed tattoo ink color looks.
A professional, experienced tattoo artist will know what colors work well with your skin tone and color, and what will hold up well over time. (whites and pastels fade, stronger darker colors work best with darker skin etc.)
As to pain level, it is no big deal, but it really does not matter.
If you want a tattoo, then breathe, relax and hold still. Then pay what is asked, tip well, and do excellent and current aftercare 3 - 5Xs a day for as long as it takes (a month or more).
Here's proper aftercare:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHfGCJ3UT7M

Take your time, there is no hurry for something that is permanent.

luck~

Tattoo and Piercing???????????????????????????????

Q. I've decided next year i'm having a tattoo of orchids, a hummingbird and some butterfly's on my lower back, and comming off the tattoo will be swirly lines and dots, etc. Also after having the tattoo i really want to glam it up with some dermal anchors (/skin divers). My questions are:
1. Im not great with needles but can tollerate them, but could i use emla cream?
2. How much would this specific tattoo be and the piercings?
3. How are the dermals pierced?

Just a note : my tattoo will be fairly large but not insanely huge - lower right side of my back.
I live in the UK so anyone with prices please tell me them in £'s
If anyone has links to sites with some good tattoo ideas please let me know =]
Thankyou = D x


Answer
Only question I can really answer is how the dermal anchors are placed.
You can watch videos on youtube, but basically a hole is made with their tools and the jewelery is slid in.

Youtube it.
Gl
sounds good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo help!!!!?????
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment