Saturday, March 29, 2014

Why cant I pick a tattoo?




Natasha


I want a tattoo on my lower back really bad but I cant pick something that means something to me.. I want just a quotes or a quote and a picture, But I dont know what to get, Something that is special to me and means alot to me


Answer
You can't pick a tattoo because you aren't ready for one.

It's great that you know where you want to place a tattoo, but you seem to be the indecisive type who can't jump right in and get just anything and that's fine. I'm the same way. There are some people who get butterflies and hearts and stuff like that, but they tend to be the compulsive type or the ones who want a tattoo just so that they can say they have one (or because they think it's sexy).

A tattoo is going to be there for a long time. You need to find a design that you like and that actually means something to you.

You haven't come across something that means something special to you yet, but chances are you will eventually. Wait until that happens before you get a tattoo. You'll be happier with it, I promise.

If you want to speed up the process, just keep your eyes open. We discover new things every day. Some of those things become important and special to us and we carry them with us for the rest of our lives. Maybe you'll carry yours with you as a tattoo.

Who has gotten a Tattoo? Did it hurt you?




hazelshine


I have been wanting to get a Tattoo in my lower back but I am a little afraid. I think they are very sexy!! I got my eyebrows tattoo but wonder if it's the same pain or worst. Please let me know if and when you got your Tattoo did it hurt you? For how long was your skin hurtin for?


Answer
I have a butterfly tattooed on my lower back just above my butt....and you are right, it is very, very sexy! Just make sure it is what you want and can live with for a lifetime. I like butterflies so this was the right choice for me. As far as pain goes...it really wasn't that bad there. There is more flesh than say an ankle so it isn't going to hurt as bad. I found it to be uncomfortable but not unbearable and I didn't cry or anything. You said you had your eyebrows tattooed on...well I had my eyeliner permanently done. I can tell you that hurt 200% more than my lower back did. The eyelids have delicate skin and she had to cut them and make them bleed to get the ink deep enough to stay put. I love how it looks when it is done and I will do it again if I need to (maintenance). But my lower back felt like a tickle compared to my eyeliner. So, I am sure it is similar with your eye brows. Find a tattoo you really like and has a special meaning and then go for it. Be sure the person that does it is reputable and look at some of his prior work before letting them put anything on you. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why cant I pick a tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment