Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Can I still look elegant with wrist tattoos?

butterfly tattoo no outline
 on Butterfly Tattoo Design
butterfly tattoo no outline image



jessitate0


I got a small butterfly on my wrist! I love it! But my mom told me that I will never get the job I want (which is to be a surgeon)! I dont want people to not want me to operate on them because of that! She said I will never be able to dress up and look elegant! I have always been in pageants and stuff and she said I couldnt now! A lot of other people told me that it was one of the worst decisions I could've made! But I think it is cute! What do yall think?


Answer
I think you can still look extremely elegant with tattoos.
I mean, not only are they quite fashionable right now, (have you SEEN the Juicy Couture advertisements?), but if you love something that much, you'll radiate confidence and grace.

Don't worry. :3

P.S. If you want to make your tattoo look super elegant and chic for a night out, use a very bright and sparkly liquid eyeliner. Follow the outline of the butterfly, and voila! Perfect for a night out!

Looking for ideas for a tattoo that symbolizes weight loss?




billy61987


Hi, my name is Billy and I have currently lost 50 lbs!!! I am still a little ways from being my goal weight but anyways I am looking for ideas for a tattoo that will symbolize this dramatic change in my life when i reach my goal weight. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks



Answer
CONGRATULATIONS!! Way to go! If you are stuck on symbolizing weight you could go for barbells with the amount of weight you lost symbolized in the pounds on the weights, or something along those lines.

But you might want to broaden your thought process a little as some people have already suggested.

I also had a tattoo that symbols my 200 pound weight loss. After one year of maintaining the weight. I got a tribal looking butterfly. The butterfly to represent the beautiful transformation of my body and the outline portion of the butterfly demonstrates the windy road I had to travel to get to my goal.

You are a guy so I can probably assume you are not going to get a butterfly LOL! But you could get a Japanese symbol for the word strength, commitment and/or endurance. You could go with an anchor, isn't that what Popeye had on his arm. It could represent strength. I don't really know off the top of my head but think about something that represents who you are now that you have lost all that extra weight!

Good luck to you with your weight loss and enjoy your tattoo when you get it! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I still look elegant with wrist tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment