Friday, September 13, 2013

Is a Tribal Butterfly Tattoo a good tattoo?

butterfly tattoo shoulder
 on Butterfly Tattoos For Girls | PRLog
butterfly tattoo shoulder image



Nikki


I have 2 butterfly tattoos already...a rebel flag butterfly on my shoulder and a simple one on my ankle...is a BIG tribal butterfly on my lower back a good choice or is it dumb?


Answer
"tribal" anything is overdone, meaningless and well...lame.

no one should get tribal unless they are getting true tribal/neo-tribal work which would link them to a real tribe or culture.

also a "tribal" butterfly is the epitome of tramp stamps. i hate the term tramp stamps because not all tattoos should be labeled as such, nor all girls labeled as tramps. BUT, if you ever want to know how that term came to be... ...well see how common tribal butterfly on the lower back is.

Will having a shoulder and a lower back tattoo look weird?

Q. I got my first tattoo on the right side of my lower back, and I want to get another tattoo but I can't decide where to put it. I was thinking maybe my left shoulder, but will it look weird having them diagonal from eachother? I also can't decide what I want... I like the quote "live the life you love, love the life you live" but I dont know where'd id get it. I also have always wanted a butterfly tattoo..
what do you think?


Answer
HOLY $HIT-MONKEY, did you know.....

The tattoo fad is fading fast. It won't be long and they'll mostly go back to where only bikers and Carnies get tattoos.

It is estimated the it will be a billion dollar business a few years down the road, when those who bit on the tattoo fad finally realize their tatoo's for life, and they pay $5,000 or more to try and have it laser burned off.

Most people don't like the same pair of ear rings or anything else for more than a few months. Yet they mark their body with ink that is virtually irreversible to completely remove. Do you want to look at yours for the next 70 to 80 years as it stretches to something unrecognizable?

Your choice...............

Long after the taboo and coolness you think this will be, has worn off, you've shown all your friends, and now nobody cares anymore, it will still be there with you FOREVER !!!

Be WISE or Be a FOOL.... 
Cuz tattoos just ain't cool. 
A lifetime brand, that'll never go away. 
You better really like it it, cuz it there to stay 
It'll fade it'll stretch, 70 years you will watch it 
And they day will come when ya want to chop it...... 
But that's $5 grand that ya just don't have.,,,,,, 
So you live with the brand till the day you die.....,, 
Wishing you'd a listened, ta what ya thought was a lie! 
BE WISE BE A FOOL........

TRAMP STAMPS INCLUDED




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is a Tribal Butterfly Tattoo a good tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment