Thursday, September 26, 2013

What is a good tattoo design that goes from the top of the hip and wraps to the shoulder blade for a female?

butterfly elephant tattoo
 on Tribal Tattoos Shoulder | Dig Tattoos Picture Picture
butterfly elephant tattoo image



Katie


I do not like butterflies, stars, or anything else really stereotypical like cherry blossoms. I am having the hardest time thinking of something symbolic for how much I am going through in life right now. I would like it to mean hope, victory, strength, beauty, growth and maturity.


Answer
How about an elephant or a cow

What do you think of this quote for a tattoo?




Anna:Marie


I want to get a tattoo in memory of my mother who passed away. I like this quote:

"Earth has no sorrow that heaven can not heal"

I also want some type of design or something to go along with it.

Any suggestions?
I was thinking of getting something like a branch of cherry blossoms with some of the petals falling. How do you think that would look together? I don't know much about the whole tattoo thing. This will be my first!



Answer
That's a beautiful quote, and I love the cherry blossom idea. That would fit perfectly. I think it'd be pretty in a nice cursive script. I'm sorry about your mom! That will be a great tribute to her

Some other design ideas:

A bird (make sure to research the bird's meaning)
An angel
A butterfly flying away
Her favorite flower
A cross
A dragon fly (representing luck)
An elephant (also luck, as well as memories)
A halo
Sun/moon/stars


Good luck! :) When you find the right design, you'll know.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good tattoo design that goes from the top of the hip and wraps to the shoulder blade for a female?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment