Monday, September 30, 2013

What's with all the tattoo haters answering questions about tattoos?

butterfly tattoo design free
 on Sexy Butterfly Tattoo | Tattoo Design Gallery
butterfly tattoo design free image



Laura


Tattoo are a beautiful way to decorate your house :)
I meant house....................................... as in the skin you live in



Answer
Keep on decorating. they more the merrier! My house is beautifully decorated with six very expensive pieces of art work. I think that "hating" is ignorance. People hate most that which they do not understand. It's also a way for them to voice their opinion. Who else are you gonna complain and b***h to about tats, except those who have them already. I think it's crazy. Tattoos are not the mark of the devil. They've been around much longer than modern religion. In fact, they were once a mark of status and honor. It's a personal choice to get one. I think my art is beautiful. It's very representative of me as a woman, wife and mother. I have a flaming blue rose (strength & honor and courage), celtic runes for strength and journey, a Brazilian & an Americana butterfly (small things cause bigs changes), a dragonfly (wild and free spirit, the power of light. The dragonfly inhabits two realms: air and water and passes the influence of both these elements to the wearer), a fairy (personification of human wishes and desire in the form of little people with magical powers. As a tattoo design they can be symbols of youthful innocence and a desire to retain a child-like imagination, wonder and awe) and a vampire in the shape of a cross (strength & protection for evil doers, religion personnified). For people who hated it, they just don't understand it.

What tattoo should I get to symbolise the loss of my father?




Chloe


I'm turning 18 in two weeks which means I'm old enough for a tattoo, and I have had an idea in mind for a while but I'm not sure an don't want to get something I'll regret. My dad passed away 4years ago in April and my grandad did three months before, so I had the idea of a flower with two falling petals, one for my grandad and the other for my dad - but I'm not sure about flower designs so I'm trying to think of another design idea with the same principle?

Help please!!!



Answer
I would pick something feminine, because you will have this tattoo when you are an old woman :). I like your idea best, but could also see two small butterflies or birds, but leaning towards butterflies. They have been set free to fly up to heaven. Whatever you do, don't put it on the middle or lower back near your spine, or you may not be able to get an epideral if you ever have a baby. Something a lot of young girls do not know about, and hate to have you find out after tattoo already done.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's with all the tattoo haters answering questions about tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment