Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How much does it cost to get a small tattoo?

butterfly tattoo girl
 on Girl finished her ankle black and grey butterfly tattoo at tattoo ...
butterfly tattoo girl image



Sarah


Its for my story Im not going to get one! Its a small butterfly thats black no color
http://girlstattoodesigns.org/wp-content/gallery/small-tattoos-for-girls/small-butterfly-tattoo-on-shoulder-c2b93cf2caee712b5f2c309d6d856e4366cd7ce0.jpg

and its smaller than that its about the size of a quarter on her wrist :)

Thanks!



Answer
I have a tiny one about that size that cost me $80 .... If it's good, it'll cost a little more :P good luck on your story

I am wanting a tattoo on my side, like at the side of my hip, running up onto my ribs?




Kathryn K


I am a girl. I already have a small butterfly tattoo on my hip and a tattoo on my wrist.
any ideas?



Answer
A friend of mine has a tattoo on his rib area, it is a latin proverb and it looks great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does it cost to get a small tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment