Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I want a tattoo on my hand, how badly will it hurt?

delicate butterfly tattoo design
 on Butterfly Tattoo on Back 6
delicate butterfly tattoo design image



Love&BeLov


I want this butterfly tattoo (the one on the far left of the picture) on my hand, kind of like the spot where Khole Kardashian got her husband's initials. I want it a little bit smaller and a little further up my hand though (not so much in the web of my hand).

Butterfly:

http://www.uktattoostudios.co.uk/women/butterfly-shoulder-womens-girls-tattoos-tattoo-designs-pictures-gallery4.jpg

Spot:

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/fresh-ink/assets_c/2009/10/gallery_main-Khloe-Kardashian-Lamar-Odom-Tattoo-Initials-1026092-thumb-460x317-26940.jpg
Yesterday at 8:36pm · Delete Post


Serious answers please. I know it'll hurt and I'll prolly take advil before I go, but I just want to know if anyone has any personal experiences or advice they'd like to share. :D



Answer
It shouldn't hurt at all. There are no bones there and it's all skin that is exposed to sun an use every day so that means that more than likely, you won't feel that much pain. This would probably take about 10-15 minutes if that. I suggest you do what I do every time I get a tattoo. Bring your ipod and listen to your favorite music that gets you pumped while you are doing it. Trust me, it'll be over before you know it. Tattoo pain, for me anyway, is like a repetitive scratching of the same spot. Being that you won't get it filled with color since it is just an outline it shouldn't bother you that much at all.

By the way, I think that would look beautiful. Very delicate =)

i need some ideas..i want to get a tattoo?




i<3tyler


i plan on getting a tattoo soon..but i don't know whether to have it done with a gun..or with calligraphy...which hurts less? and i want stars or paw prints on my foot or a heart on the side of my wrist..what are some other good ides? pics would help


Answer
A tattoo gun is the default method of getting a tattoo (unless you plan on going through the considerably longer and more painful processes of traditional Polynesian or traditional Japanese tattooing...). Calligraphy simply means "beautiful writing"- it is a font style like "handwriting" or "printing" (or if you're into computers, "Arial" or "Times New Roman"), not a means of applying a tattoo.

Most, if not all, tattoo parlors have a large amount of "flash", pictures of simple designs, for those who don't know what they want in a tattoo. Go to your local parlors and look on their walls, and through their portfolios. That will help you get some ideas on what you like.

Since I don't know you or your personality, "I EM WE TODD DID" tattooed on your forehead might be just as valid as a full-back tattoo of Barbie, which is just as valid as a biomech dragon sleeve, in your eyes. Asking random people for ideas, without giving us any clue as to why you want it, what you want it to symbolize, what you like, or what you're like, is pretty useless.

Are you very feminine? Opt for flowers, small birds, butterflies, dainty vinework, symbols of love, etc.
Are you tough? Opt for dragons, tigers, wolves, lions, stonework, symbols of strength or power.
Are you sexy? Opt for playboy bunnies, delicate long-petaled flowers, pomegranates, slinky cats
Are you cute? Opt for kitties, bunnies, puppies, candy, cartoon characters
Are you fun loving? Opt for symbols of your favorite pastimes
Are you of an Irish heritage? Opt for a triquetra or knotwork
Are you religious? Opt for a symbol or phrase that sums up your faith.

...see where I'm going with this?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want a tattoo on my hand, how badly will it hurt?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment