Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Can someone please answer a couple questions about tattoo please?

realistic butterfly tattoo design
 on Above: The tattoo artists has given this dragon butterfly wings to ...
realistic butterfly tattoo design image



Nikki 305


So before people say anything, I'm not getting the tattoo until I am 18, which is in two months. I been wanting a tattoo for a few years now, even though my parents would kill me if they found out. Anyways I'm first going to show you the tattoo I want so that you can answer my questions.
http://www.tattoobite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/women-butterfly-tiger-tattoos-designs.jpg
Okay so the first question would be how much money should that cost?
The next one is can the tattoo artist make it just like that, because I have seen other images and I don't like them like I like that one because it looks realistic.
Also, I want to put it on my lower back center. Is that a good spot, and how is that area for tattooing when it comes to pain?
(I don't want the flowers around the butterfly, I just want the Tiger Butterfly).
Thanks for answering my questions. (:
Actually I do want the flowers there I'm just not sure about it because if you look at the picture, the girl's tattoo is slanted and i want mine going straight across my lower back (horizontally). So if you think it would look good going straight across from the wings (one side of the wings to the other) let me know cause I would do that, instead of it going slanted vertically.



Answer
Without color & light shading at the shop I go to that would be around $150-200, price usually depends on the shop & quality of the artist's work. I can't give a price for color because I have black ink.

The lower back is a large area & shading hurts like a mother. Areas with little fat, or are bone-y like your feet, knees, wrist, etc. usually hurt more than other places. Some people say the opposite, I guess it depends on you.

Like you, I thought over the idea of getting a tattoo for years, to me the pain was worth it.

A talented tattoo artist can make that easily, they can alter it too if you want to make it unique.

I'm getting a tattoo - a small butterfly on my foot - any design ideas?




charlotte_


Like - would colour be good?
Where is a good place on the foot to get it? I don't want it to be HUGE...
It's a symbol of overcoming depression which I've been dealing with for about 4-5 years...



Answer
I love this style rather than the more realistic ones, but I would get one in an olive green colour... depends on your skin tone.


http://www.designs-tattoo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/butterfly_tattoo.jpg


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/77/178208882_ea2e83c2f3.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone please answer a couple questions about tattoo please?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment