Monday, September 30, 2013

Tattoo help please !! =]?

butterfly tattoos on buttocks
 on Butterfly Tattoos with Names Butterfly Tattoos for Ankle Butterfly ...
butterfly tattoos on buttocks image



Kels


I would like to get another tattoo.

My first tattoo was a butterfly on my foot (which in my opinion i thought it was very painful)

I would like another tattoo, are there certain parts of your body that may be a little less painful ?

Im wanting to get a small tattoo, nothing big.

Any suggestions of where to get it that wont be as painful as my foot?



Answer
Areas with more nerves, fatty areas such as thighs and buttock area, will hurt more and of course near or on top of bone so upper arm or top shoulder blades aren't too bad.
Also some tattoo artists have heavy hands that make it hurt more.
My tattoo artist normally has a light/ quick hand so when I started the outline of my sleeve it didn't hurt but he had to use more pressure to penetrate the color because I have soft skin not ideal for color tattoo's.
I hope that helped. Good luck :)

tattoo ideas... pain tolerance?




drea


okay so I want a small and sexy tattoo.

Maybe on just the top of my buttocks, off centre.

I either want a playboy bunny but im thinking its a little overdone.
The other I was thinking about was 'breathe' , the same spot.

I need ideas something very small but sexy. ideas?
and also how much would this hurt :):)
thankyouuu x



Answer
Trust me. The more original and colorful, the sexier.

A black playboy bunny silhouette is a turnoff for most tattoo enthusiasts.

So is a butterfly on the ankle.

So it a tribal tramp stamp.

Think of something unique, something colorful and beautiful. Maybe a koi fish or a bird. Or something that represents your personality.

A tattoo is (mostly) permanent. You'll want something you'll be proud of for the rest of your life.

They don't hurt much. They're more annoying than anything.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo help please !! =]?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment