Friday, September 13, 2013

Would a butterfly tattoo on a man be too feminine?

butterfly tattoo designs for men
 on ... design butterfly tattoo good design for upper back butterfly tattoos
butterfly tattoo designs for men image



ArEkAy


I just recently had a dramatic change in my life and wanted to get a tattoo to symbolize it. So, I thought of a butterfly and their metamorphosis. I also wanted to get it on the upper back between the middle of the back and the posterior deltoid.

Or maybe I could get a different design that could define change? I have two tattoos: one on my wrist that is an infinite symbol, and one on my forearm that says in latin script, "Aut viam invenium, aut faciam."
it's spelled "inveniAm" on my arm i just misspelled it on here.



Answer
If it is pink and purple, yes. I think you should get one that is red and black.

What is it with men and lower back tattoos?




meh


I went on a first date with a man this week who (accidentally) saw my lower back tattoo and asked so many questions about it! Now I was just watching Disney Cars and the male car is talking about a pinstripe tattoo on the female.

What's the big deal about that spot?



Answer
i asked my boyfriend about this one.

according to him, the small of a woman's back is very sexy. as far as tattoos there, it's a spot that is already a very sensual spot and a tattoo there is more often obscured. i happen to have a tattoo there (and no, it's not a tribal design or a butterfly or anything else "typical") and it's rarely seen by others. the first time my boyfriend saw it, he also asked me questions galore. he now jokes that it's like x-marks-the-spot; that's exactly where he puts his hand.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would a butterfly tattoo on a man be too feminine?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment