Thursday, September 26, 2013

How much will a very detailed black butterfly tattoo be?

butterfly tattoo tramp stamp
 on Lower Back Tattoos of Butterflies
butterfly tattoo tramp stamp image



B


I want a black butterfly tattoo on my lower back usually known as a "tramp stamp." I would like an estimate. :)


Answer
"very detalied" does not actually tell me HOW detailed you want it
the size, detail, and where you go determines the cost

What do people really think of the tramp stamp tattoo ?

Q. One of my friends recently had a 'tramp stamp' tattoo done. Its not anything typical like a butterfly, its an intricate Maori horse. I think it looks really nice, and she's not trashy or slutty at all. Do people really think that girls with tattoos on their lower back are sluts ?


Answer
I don't know what other people think, but I know this, the girls who get 'em love 'em, and I haven't had any complaints about them not liking them, or any talk about them getting one lasered off. The term 'tramp stamp' for a lower back tattoo is usually used by the girls who can't pull 'em off, or the guys they wouldn't go out with anyway. I'm glad your friend had hers done in good taste. Take care.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much will a very detailed black butterfly tattoo be?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment