Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What does everyone think of tattoos on the side of the arm?

butterfly tattoo designs for women
 on Butterfly Tattoo Designs 3D Beautiful Design
butterfly tattoo designs for women image



Deandra


I have been wanting a tattoo similar to Sahar from the Real World New Orelans and Elina from ANTM cycle 11. I think it looks delicate and feminine, but I don't know if it will always look good. What do you think?


Answer
I think their tattoos are really good and they will always look good. But I would like to recommend you some other tattoo designs because tattoo designs must be unique, you don't need to copy their tattoo. If you are looking for some feminine & delicate tattoo designs then in my view butterfly and fairy look good on arms. Let's see on this girl having a wonderful tattoos of butterfly on her arm. we think Both women and butterflies have wonderful, curvy forms. They both have delicate, soft texture and are very pleasing to the eye. Tattoo of butterflies can be any size is also important.
http://www.tattoos-beauty.com/image-files/butterfly-tattoos.jpg

What is it with men and lower back tattoos?




meh


I went on a first date with a man this week who (accidentally) saw my lower back tattoo and asked so many questions about it! Now I was just watching Disney Cars and the male car is talking about a pinstripe tattoo on the female.

What's the big deal about that spot?



Answer
i asked my boyfriend about this one.

according to him, the small of a woman's back is very sexy. as far as tattoos there, it's a spot that is already a very sensual spot and a tattoo there is more often obscured. i happen to have a tattoo there (and no, it's not a tribal design or a butterfly or anything else "typical") and it's rarely seen by others. the first time my boyfriend saw it, he also asked me questions galore. he now jokes that it's like x-marks-the-spot; that's exactly where he puts his hand.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does everyone think of tattoos on the side of the arm?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment