Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Where's a good place to put a tattoo where no one can see it?

butterfly tattoo joke
 on Tattoos For Women Religious Tattoo Blogspot Com Star Butterfly
butterfly tattoo joke image



Mags


I want to get a tattoo in a few months but I need it in a place where my parents will never know I have one. (They would kill me. Not even joking haha) I don't like tramp stamps...not to mention that I might be wearing a bathing suit around the rents. Any creative spots?
I'm about to turn 18. Since my age was brought into question. I just want a small one.



Answer
Ok, how about getting ur name inside ur lower lip? I have my name
there, Dee, and have had it many years, and people get such a kick
out of it WHEN I show it to whoever! Just an idea, bc I love mine!

Then, instead, you can get a small one like a heart or butterfly, and
put it on ur lower front side of ur hip...another one of my very first ones.
Another place where you would have to get completely undressed for
someone to see it.

Then, there is always the back of ur neck. Just some suggestions.
Hope it helps and good luck.

Ideas for what to put in a care package for someone with cancer? (read the description)?




That Girl


I'm 15 and I recently found out that my aunt (she's not really my aunt but I just call her that because she has always been like one) has breast cancer. I have been really upset about it lately because she is one of my most favorite people in the world and it is so hard to comprehend the fact that she has cancer. I want to send her a care package soon because I think it would cheer her up and make her feel a little better and I just want her to know how much she means to me. To give you an idea of what she's like, she is around 60 but acts so much younger, and she is the funniest person I have ever met. She acts soooo crazy sometimes but everyone loves her. She is a counselor at an elementary school and we have all these really funny inside jokes and she is just one of those people that I love dearly. I want to give her a lot of homemade stuff, like I was thinking of making her some rosewater and making her a picture frame with a picture of us in it, but I was also thinking of buying her some really nice chocolates (she LOVES sweets), funny movies to make her laugh, maybe a blanket, etc., but I need some more ideas and was wondering if anybody could give me any. Thank you so much for everyone who helps me with this, I appreciate it so much <3


Answer
My daughter was your age when I was diagnosed with my cancer and she gave me the best presents, because she put so much thought into my personality.

The soft blanket/throw/shawl is always a good idea. Try adding a note "A hug for when I can't be there" or something like that.

The photo in a frame is also a great idea.

If she is having chemo, it can screw with your taste buds so food of any sort is very individual and usually very different from the usual favorites.

Funny movies are great.

Rosewater might be the perfect scent to get rid of "hospital" smells that seem t stick in your nose.

If she is losing hair, she sounds like she may enjoy "silly hats" make sure they are soft on the inside.

My daughter also found me outrageous "temporary tattoos" to stick on my bald head. Butterflys, rainbows, flowers, etc. I changed them every few days.

Eyeshadows. In brght colours. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup but without eyelashes, or eyebrows my eyes looked naked so I spent the time I would usually spend on hair doing eye makeup instead. New ones ere good in case there was any contamination in my old ones.

Unscented hand/body lotion is great. Hospitals can make your skin dry and other patients can be anoyed by strong scents so unscented lotions are good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where's a good place to put a tattoo where no one can see it?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment