Sunday, September 29, 2013

my skin is about the color of peanutbutter & i want a tattoo. what colors will show up best with my skin tone?

2 butterfly tattoo
 on Butterfly Tattoo Butterfly Tattoos  Tattoo Design Patterns
2 butterfly tattoo image



cans


im planning on getting 3 small (about 1 1/2 - 2 in. in diameter) butterfly tattoos my torso. im thinking of simply sticking to black, but i would like to have greens and purples if possible.
your time is valued, thanks!



Answer
Maybe think about just getting a black and gray tattoo. I know it doesn't sound like much, but in the long run - often times they look better on your skin tone. You're lucky to have such pretty skin, and with a color tattoo, the color will show up, because the ink soaks into your skin, but a black tattoo would show up and look nicer and fresher.

If you really want to go with color, I think red would be one that would show up pretty good.

What was your first tattoo or piercing and where is it?




Blonde Reb


BQ: What does it stand for?

+ I have 3 tattoo's and 5 piercings
+ 2 butterflies, one on my side and one behind my ear and "Live, Long and Prosper"
+ 2 ear piercings in each ear and a tongue ring
+ Butterflies stand for sexuality/beauty and "Live, Long and Prosper" is my favorite Star Trek, Spock quote.



Answer
I got my ears pierced first, when I was 7. I just recently got them double pierced, so... Yeah. I might get a nose piercing soon, as well as cartilage piercings on my ears. I also might get a tattoo with some song lyrics. Probably "You're a heart attack in black hair dye" (From Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back by My Chemical Romance) as my fiance dyes his hair black. Maybe a line from the Jabberwocky. As you can see, my body is a work in progress.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my skin is about the color of peanutbutter & i want a tattoo. what colors will show up best with my skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment