Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I want to get a tattoo of my daughters name with some sort of design around it?

butterfly tattoo rib cage
 on Other Images in this Gallery
butterfly tattoo rib cage image



Brianna


I am going to be getting my daughters name tattooed most likely on the side of my rib cage or back.

A few things -

My daughters name is Leah
She is my first born
and I want to have her name with some sort of design around her name showing shes my first born or something very pretty (NOT BUTTERFLIES)

Just I need someone to show me some examples or something.



Answer
What about a design of her birth month flower, or the official state flower or bird of the state you live in? Or something relating to her zodiac sign?

http://birthmonthflowers.org/

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/state~flowers.html

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/

Pain for a tattoo on my ribs?




Anonymous


I'm looking into getting a tattoo on my ribs, right beneath my left breast but on my sideish, If that made sense. I know its not going to be butterfly kisses and of course its going to hurt, but I just wanted to hear from people who have had a tattoo on their ribs, was it really painful? And if you have other tattoos, how does the pain rate compared to those? Everyone keeps telling me its the worst place to get a tattoo.

Thank you in advance!



Answer
the pain isn't that bad, i also have one on my calf (one of the least painful spots) and there wasn't that much pain difference, mines right on my rib cage, and the top is right under my breast, and yes that part hurt a lot in comparison, but its not unbearable, and it's worth it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to get a tattoo of my daughters name with some sort of design around it?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment