Sunday, September 29, 2013

Why are lower back tattoos called tramp stamps?

butterfly eye tattoo meaning
 on Variant hummingbird tattoo by ~Finaira on deviantART
butterfly eye tattoo meaning image



kesey<3


I think its mean to label a girl because of a lower back tattoo. I mean yes, some are like really low and pretty much on the butt and have a slutty thing like a butterfly or something and get it on purpose to be slutty. But I really want one there but I don't want to be judged and called a whore just because of a tattoo. What are your opinions on this?


Answer
i have never heard of lower back tattoos being called tramp stamps. i think they look nice and i was going to get one my self but i dont wanna be like every1 else. so im going to get one going down my spine and stopping at the lower part of my back. it also depends on the person. slutty people get them there because it attracts the eyes of the opposit sex and usually they look lower than the tattoo itself. if you flant it then yes but if your sensable about it i dont see why you should be stamped with that name!!!

i was thinking about getting a memorial tattoo for my mom?




T.T.


i was thinking about getting a butterfly tattoo with her eyes tattooed on the wings but i am open to suggestions can anyone help.


Answer
That sounds lovely to me, maybe you can have the dates, or her name added in somewhere in the body or as the antennas? Or get something that symbolizes something special between the two of you-- the punchline to a joke you shared, or a quote she lived by. Maybe something she always told you when you were little. A line from her favorite song, or a word that just fits her completely. Something silly, or sad. Just make sure it means something to YOU, and don't worry what it means to anyone else. This tattoo is between you and her. I would not go for the obvious I heart MoM tattoo however. Good luck . .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why are lower back tattoos called tramp stamps?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment